Mills County, Iowa
Malvern Leader Digital Newspapers On-line!!
We appreciate Malvern Public Library for providing these historic newspapers.
- Mills County Historical News
- The Malvern Leader
- May 1884 - A Bit of Mills County History
- Aug 1890 - Civil War Veterans Reunion of the 29th
- May 1891 - Community news from Hillsdale, Strahan, Tabor, Emerson and Hastings.
- Oct 1891 - Community news from Strahan, Glenwood, Hastings and Malvern.
- World War II News - May 1942
- Community News - May 1942
- Mills County Tribune (published 1891-1927)
- Historical News
- Mar 1903 - Mills County's First Court House Being Torn Down
- Sep 1909 - Early Days Recalled by C. Stringfield
- Feb 1910 - Mills County 67 Years Ago
- Oct 1910 - Reminiscences of Pioneering
- Dec 1910 - History of Silver Creek Township, Section Six
- Jun 1911 - Early Days in Mills County
- Sep 1915 - A. S. Edwards is new Sheriff
- Hillsdale Herald (published c1889)
- Hillsdale Hare (published c1901)
- Pacific City Enterprise (published 1857 - 1858)
- Pacific City Herald (published June 24, 1858 - Aug. 9, 1860)
- Apr 1859 A Flying Visit to Nebraska City
- The Fremont County Herald
- The Tabor Beacon (published 1895-1971)
- Random Newspaper Clippings
- Obituaries for Iowa are posted on "IAGenWeb Obituary Board". Click on the label above to view them.
- Obituary Index available for: 1893 - 1922 page.
- To post obituaries, see: Mills County IAGenWeb Obituary Board, or click on label above.
A look back at the life and times of our ancestors through Iowa Newspapers
Return to Mills County Home
Page updated April 15, 2022 by Karyn Techau
Please read the IAGenWeb Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
~ all of which applies to the complete Mills co. IAGenWeb website. ~
© - Mills County IAGenWeb