Mills County, Iowa
Malvern Leader Digital Newspapers On-line!!
We appreciate Malvern Public Library for providing these historic newspapers.
- Mills County Historical News
- The Malvern Leader
- May 1884 - A Bit of Mills County History
- Aug 1890 - Civil War Veterans Reunion of the 29th
- May 1891 - Community news from Hillsdale, Strahan, Tabor, Emerson and Hastings.
- Oct 1891 - Community news from Strahan, Glenwood, Hastings and Malvern.
- Nov 1894 - Phillip Booth Murdered at Hastings, by Albert Bowen.(Off-site)
- World War II News - May 1942
- Community News - May 1942
- Mills County Tribune (published 1891-1927)
- Historical News
- Mar 1903 - Mills County's First Court House Being Torn Down
- Sep 1909 - Early Days Recalled by C. Stringfield
- Feb 1910 - Mills County 67 Years Ago
- Oct 1910 - Reminiscences of Pioneering
- Dec 1910 - History of Silver Creek Township, Section Six
- Jun 1911 - Early Days in Mills County
- Sep 1915 - A. S. Edwards is new Sheriff
- Hillsdale Herald (published c1889)
- Hillsdale Hare (published c1901)
- Pacific City Enterprise (published 1857 - 1858)
- Pacific City Herald (published June 24, 1858 - Aug. 9, 1860)
- Apr 1859 A Flying Visit to Nebraska City
- The Fremont County Herald
- The Tabor Beacon (published 1895-1971)
- Random Newspaper Clippings
- Obituaries for Iowa are posted on "IAGenWeb Obituary Board". Click on the label above to view them.
- Obituary Index available for: 1893 - 1922 page.
- To post obituaries, see: Mills County IAGenWeb Obituary Board, or click on label above.
A look back at the life and times of our ancestors through Iowa Newspapers