1885 Iowa State Census for Logan Township, Calhoun County, Iowa
- Name Index
- Pg. 1: Powers (3x), Owens, Rasty, Gamback, Schemel, Trumbla
- Pg. 2: Trumbla, Gerew, Wickland, Neyquist, Lind, Powers, Patterson, Prudy, Johnson, Cook
- Pg. 3: Cuddeford, Yound, Browning, Johnson, Carlson, Johnson
- Pg. 4: Johnson, Rasmusson, Andeson, Hall, Gross, Purdy, Binford, Shultz
- Pg. 5: Shultz, Zink, Williamson, Annis, Gardner, Grams, Docksteader, Lowfrance, Ramthun
- Pg. 6: Ramthun, Gleason, Berner, Kretlow, Lamkee, Zierke, Wetter
- Pg. 7: Wetter, Voss, Schemel, Krug, Hansch, Bangtson, Norton, Coulson, Schwarck
- Pg. 8: Vance, Orris, Plymesser, Kuhn, Buttolph, Owen
- Pg. 9: Rothacker, Healy, Trumbull, Otto
- Pg. 10: Carmichael, Tubbs, Jordan, Lamb, Smith, Waugh
- Pg. 11: Sturges, Howard, Erickson, Amy, Marple, Kamerer, Ketner, Wolpert, Bloss, Takes
- Pg. 12: Cornell, Phelps, Hays, Stenholm, Cling, Anderson, Rasty, McClure, Stenernagle, Johnson
- Pg. 13: Patterson, Davidson, Archer, Hurdle, Starkey
- Pg. 14: Somerson, Armour, Green, Gill, Eck, Armour, Baker, Starkey
I hereby certify that the foregoing is an accurate copy of the census of the population of the Township of Logan as taken by me in the year 1885.
Dated March 12, 1885
Edward Powers, Assessor.
This census was transcribed and formatted for the web by Tyler Rasmussen, Calhoun County Coordinator for IAGenWeb, © 2017.