1885 Iowa State Census for Butler Township, Calhoun County, Iowa
|Tp.||Range||Sec.||Smallest legal subdivision|
|Jolley||Butler 89||33||34||N2 SE4|
- Name Index
- Pg. 3: Freeman, Morwitzer, Jones, Morwitzer, Spiess, Freeman (2x), Johnson
- Pg. 4: Meyer, Harmon, Ryan, Chase, Strong, Ivey, Steele, Lory
- Pg. 5: Lora, Troon, Wall, Varhes, DeVine, Pierce, Skinner, Bishop, Shipman, Albrecht, Bactke
- Pg. 6: Wells, Albricht, Hunt, Caldwell, Morris, Spiltz, Seidler
- Pg. 7: Seidler, Newell, Bren, Johnson, Caldwell, Seeley, Goedke, Gehlke
- Pg. 8: Gehlke, Becker, Riesch, Bernhard, Harnom, Detchless, Holtorf, Kufer, Foster
- Pg. 9: Geick, Drummer
- Pg. 9a: Foster, Parker, Gross, Lee, Mallory, Terrill, Randall, Madigin
- Pg. 10: Madigan, Larson, Briggs, Nixon, Goedke, Strous, Goedke, Dalton
- Pg. 11: Dalton, Perkins, Palmetier, Holcomb, Knoke, Veigus, Brenker, Kuhrt, Horns, Morris, Heide
- Pg. 11a: Heide, Milnor, Morse, Overlow, Morse, Overlow, Liech, Steren, Miyer, Heiss
- Pg. 12: Roegene, Stahlbock, Hansson, Murray, Lovejoy, Soltsman
- Pg. 13: Saltsman, Holtorf, Martens
I hereby certify that the foregoing is an accurate copy of the census of the population of the Township of Butler as taken by me in the year 1885.
Dated June 1, 1885
Marcus Freeman, Assessor.
Notes for this census transcription:
- Pg. 5 came after pg. 6 in the microfilm, but clearly follows pg. 4.
- Pg. 9a continues from pg. 8.
This census was transcribed and formatted for the web by Tyler Rasmussen, Calhoun County Coordinator for IAGenWeb, © 2013.