THE GERMAN EVANGELICAL PEACE CHURCH
The society of the German Evangelical Peace church was organized September 15, 1902. This society belongs to the German Evangelical Synod of North America. The church is located on West Water Street North, and is a modest structure suited to the present needs of the congregation. The first pastor was the Rev. Karl Doering. The present pastor is the Rev. Ph. Hilligardt. The society is in a prosperous condition.
Last updated 4/9/16
|Return to Pioneer Life Table of Contents||Next|