ST. JOHN'S GERMAN EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
St. John's German Evangelical Lutheran society of the Missouri Synod was organized in the fall of 1913, and a church building was erected on the northeast corner of Clay and Locust streets, during the year 1913. This is the latest church society to be organized and the last church to be erected up to the present time. The congregation has had a steady growth and now numbers 45 communicants. It is at present under the charge of Rev. O. F. Koch, who has been the pastor since 1915.
Last updated 4/9/16
|Return to Pioneer Life Table of Contents||Next|