Fairfield TwpSummary from the survey completed in 1997
- 4 homes
- 4 unknown fate
- 1 exists
Fairfield No. 1Section 5 Southwest corner - ?
Fairfield No. 2Section 9 Northeast corner - ?
Fairfield No. 3 a.k.a. Bachelor SchoolSection 2 Southeast corner
- used for practice school for Normal School Training through Ia. St. Teachers college (UNI) Cedar Falls - Lyle Knapp remodeled it Richard Jones lives there - Allan Shaw owns
Fairfield No. 4Section 14 Southeast corner - ?
Fairfield No. 5Section 21 Northeast corner
- on D17 standing vacant - last use Twp. Hall/voting - made of wood on 27th St
Fairfield No. 6Section 17 Southwest corner
- Bought by D. O. Miller (in 17 July 1947 Grundy Register) for $1225.00
- moved in 50's by Don Henry to Bill Martin Farm - Nice Residence
Fairfield No. 7Section 29 - Southwest corner
- Moved to Dike Russel Nielsen - Cedar St. as a residence by Chris Herkes. Denny Graves (Carpenter) first made it into his home.
Fairfield No. 8Section 33 Northeast corner - ?
Fairfield No. 9Section 25 Southwest corner
- HOME - Robert Clark lives there - E of Fredsville church - still has blackboard in it