[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Glawe, Amanda 1901-1906


Posted By: Reid R. Johnson (email)
Date: 4/22/2017 at 10:37:59

Elkader Register, Thur., 19 July 1906. Local News column. From the Elkader Argus, undated.

A sad accident occurred at the home of Chas. Rantzow in Farmersburg twp., Friday. The five year old daughter of Chas. Glawe, who was living with the family was scalded to death having fallen into a boiler of hot water. The unfortunate child was scalded from her knees to her head and died within a few hours. Interment was at Clayton Center on Monday.- Argus.


Note: gravestone in Zion Lutheran cemetery, Clayton Center - Amanda Glawe 1901-1906


Clayton Obituaries maintained by Sharyl Ferrall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen


Post Response

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Deceased Name:
One Obituary per submission please! Non-Obituaries will be deleted!
Please include the source of the Obituary.

If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

Verification Test: Please type the two letters
before submission   (helps stop automated spam):  



[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]