Grant Township Country Schools
....Includes the town of Craig & Mammen
The first schoolhouse was #9, 1872, SW 1/4 of Sec. 20. The first term was taught by James A. Harroun in 1873.
Grant Township News Articles -- covering the entire township
Click on the underlined links to read more history!
~last update Jan 2020
Return to Township Index
Return to Home Page