1) The Alumnus of Iowa State College; Alumni
Directory, June, 1914, Vol. IX, No. 9
2) The Alumnus of Iowa State College, April, 1917,
Vol XII, No. 7
1. The names were transcribed exactly as they appear
in the Alumni directories
2. The names ARE NOT always in
3. In the 1914 directory, some females were listed
with two surnames. If married, she is listed under
her married name, and her maiden name is capitalized
and in the '1914 Notes' column.
4. Ex-students were not defined. I believe they were
students who attended and would have graduated with
the indicated graduating class, had they finished.
5. Unclassified Ex-students were not defined. There
was no date associated with this list of students.
They appeared at the end of the class rosters.
6. Addresses given were those known in 1914, not at
the time of graduation.
7. The '1917 Notes', consist of news articles,
biographies, Alumni Notes and photos. All are from
the 1917 Alumni Booklet.
8. All [bracketed] notes were added by the
transcriber. Some of these notes are 'assumptions'
made by the transcriber. Researchers should form
their own opinions with independent research.
Iowa History Project Index