Contributions of photos of historical interest in Crawford County would be most welcome. If you want to submit a photo, send it to us via Email. Thank you.
1908, Patron Photos in the Crawford County Atlas
- Index of names for links to the 1908 photos.
The Old Mill - Location Unknown
- An Old Mill ca. 1907, somewhere in Crawford County
- Main Street of Aspinwall in the "Good Old Days?"
- Boyer Store and Post Office on a postcard, ca 1917.
- Fourth of July, Buck Grove Orchestra, Drug Store and Post Office in 1910, School Souvenir Card from 1896 and the town in days gone by with photos of the Orlando Bicknell Family and the Methodist-Episcopal Sunday School Christmas Souvenir Card from 1897.
- E. M. Hardy E. M. Hardy and friends, ca. 1905.
- Charter Oak 1911 Boys and Girls Basketball Teams, 1938 Methodist Sunday School Class.
- Charter Oak 1910 Auto and 1926 Girls Basketball Team
- St. Boniface Catholic Church Photos, 1883-1928
- High School Denison High School, 1908.
- 1939 photo of Denison High School.
- Country school outside of Denison, where Josiah Linley Adams taught ca. 1875.
- Gallery of 39 photos from Denison. Photos submitted by Phyllis Heller
- 1896 Confirmation Class of Denison Zion Lutheran Church with names of young men and women.
- Four photos from Denison ca. 1920.
- Post Card with picture of Denison sent to Mrs. Bert Bicknell in 1911.
- The Denison Post Office
- The Denison Hotel
- Denison Police Department about 1969. Photo submitted by Larry Luvaas.
- Two photos of Dow City saloon, ca. 1900, and people in Denison.
- The Red Quilt handmade by Cora May Jones Schouten.
- Kiron photo gallery from Glen Gustafson.
- Tommy's Candy Kitchen, 1946
- Corn Harvest at Lally Farm
- Dougherty Horses
- Manilla Cafe
- 1921 Lutheran Confirmation Class
- Train crew for the Manilla rail turntable
- 1919 The German Lutheran Church.
- Manning lies just east of the Crawford County border with Carroll County
- 1914 Cars and People Near Manning.
- Ten Mile House ca. 1900, which was south of present day Schleswig
- McKinney farm.
- St. Ann's Basketball Team, ca. 1949-1952, Vail, Iowa.
- St. Ann's 1939 photos of St. Ann's School Grades 1 and 2, and Grades 3 and 4.
- Young women from Vail High School.
- Photos of the Westside water tower (1919), Roller Mill (1918) and High School.