Evangelical Lutheran Church
of Peace, Clayton
aka Peace Lutheran Church
Originally a Methodist church,it became Lutheran in 1924. Additional information about this church would be appreciated.
Clayton: A class of six young people were confirmed at
the Lutheran church Sunday morning. Rev. Goetz of
Dubuque, assisted by Rev. J. F. Zeihinger of Wyoming,
conducted the services.
Return to Church Index
Return to Clayton County Index