Home > Cemetery Home
Cemeteries - Lincoln Center

Lincoln Center/Township Cemetery



Lincoln Center/Township Cemetery is located in the southern portion of Section 21, Lincoln Township. It was deeded in 1878 and the first burial was Mrs. Abram Biggs.

This cemetery was recently walked by Billie Taylor-McLaren and all visible stones were recorded. The transcription is alphabetized by surname, with unreadable and unknown surnames and stones listed last.

LINCOLN CENTER/TOWNSHIP CEMETERY - Transcription #1


Lincoln Center/Township Cemetery was also walked by Carolyn DeLay and Mary Hoegh at the end of 2011 for the Cass County Genealogical Society. Their transcription below includes a more extensive history of the cemetery and also documents stone locations.

LINCOLN CENTER/TOWNSHIP CEMETERY - Transcription #2


DIRECTIONS: Take Highway 148 (Michigan Ave.) south from Anita. Drive 4 1/2 miles, then turn right (west) on Jackson Road/G35. The cemetery will be on the left (south) side of the road.


View records on Iowagravestones

View records on Find A Grave


Return to Cemetery Home


 


Site Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer

Home