[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

COURTHOUSE ARCHITECT

GOODELL, LUKE

Posted By: Louise Mitchell (email)
Date: 7/30/2011 at 17:15:29

Mills County Tribune 1917-09-27

Luke Goodell was the architect and builder of our court house when it was erected in 1853, and the corner stone carried his name and that of Judge Bosbyshell and the date.

"1857—Luke .Goodell, Architect and Builder —E. C. BotfbyShell, Judge."

The Glenwood Opinion 1917-08-23

The court house was being built, Luke Goodell, father of the Goodell boys, having the contract.

http://glenwoodpl.newspaperarchive.com/PdfViewer.aspx?img=13
 

Mills Documents maintained by Karyn Techau.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]