[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Re: Naturalization Records


Posted By: Lynn McCleary (email)
Date: 11/13/2022 at 06:03:42

In Response To: Naturalization Records (CJ Feldhaus)


Naturalizations were typically filed at the County Clerks' Office. Usually one needs to walk in and look up the record themselves. I suggest you call the office to see if they will look it up for you and then mail you a copy of it.

Perhaps his Petition will be on record there and then maybe not. He could of filed his petition in a different county or State.

Lynn McCleary

Messages In This Thread


Jackson Queries maintained by Lynn McCleary.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen


Post Response

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
Your Query

If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

Verification Test: Please type the two letters
before submission   (helps stop automated spam):  



[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]