HOGAN, Daniel Joseph 1958-1959
Posted By: Tammy (email)
Date: 1/19/2017 at 12:20:33
14 Months Old Lincoln Boy Was Electrocuted
The report of Dr. R. E. Weland, Cedar Rapids pathologist, was filed in the death of Daniel Joseph Hogan, 14-month-old son of Mr. and Mrs. William Hogan of Lincoln, who was found dead while playing in the living room of the Hogan home on Sunday afternoon, Nov. 1. Dr. Weland was unable to find anything organically wrong with the child and states that death was probably caused by electrocution.
--The Grundy Register (Grundy Center, Iowa), 26 November 1959, sec 2, pg 1
Grundy Obituaries maintained by Tammy D. Mount.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen