[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

SANDERS, Andrew 1904


Posted By: Tammy (email)
Date: 12/27/2016 at 17:24:34

Baby Burned

The year old baby of Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Sanders died Tuesday from the effects of burns received while asleep in the cradle. The mother had left some of the older children in the room with the baby while she attended to duties outside. They got to playing with the fire and took fire from the stove and put in the cradle with the baby, childishly thinking they were doing right. When they found the babe it was alive but so badly burned that it could not live.

--The Grundy Republican (Grundy Center, Iowa), 15 December 1904, pg 9


Grundy Obituaries maintained by Tammy D. Mount.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]