Ingham-"Franklin County Itís Past & Present"-1869
ALLEN, HARTGRAVE, ARMSTRONG, MOORE, INGHAM, HOXIE, CLARK, TRINDLE
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 1/31/2020 at 11:47:24
Dubuque Daily Times. Sunday, Apr 11, 1869. Dubuque, IA. Page: 2
Itís Past & Present
INGHAM-Ingham was organized at the same time as Clinton Township and included Congressional Townships 92, 93, and 19. It now includes only one Congressional Township, 92 and 19. It was first settled in 1854 by David Allen and sons. Among the earliest settlers are John R. Hartgrave, Lemon Armstrong, Nathan Moore and George H. Ingham, now of Granville, Ohio, from whom the township received its name. Some of the most extensive farmers are Mr. Hartgrave, mentioned above, W. H. Hoxie, Supervisor from that township, High Clark and James Trindle.
Franklin Documents maintained by Rose Rouse.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen