[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

McGuire Burned Out - 1921


Posted By: Reid R. Johnson (email)
Date: 5/18/2021 at 21:26:33

Saturday evening about eight o'clock fire broke out in the home of George McGuire while Mr. McGuire was at McGregor, and in a surprisingly short time, in spite of the efforts of friends to save the household effects, the entire structure was consumed and very little saved. The fire started in the upper part of the house and its origin is a mystery. The home is partly covered by insurance.

Elkader Register, Thur., 17 Mar. 1921. Marquette column.


Clayton Documents maintained by Sharyl Ferrall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen


Post Response

Your Name:
E-Mail Address:
One Genealogy Document per submission please!
Please include the source of the Document. Thank you!

If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If you'd like e-mail notification of responses, please check this box:

Verification Test: Please type the two letters
before submission   (helps stop automated spam):  



[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]