Lincoln Township -- School House PHOTOS
Lincoln Twp. No. 1 School House
Lincoln Twp. No. 3 School Houses
(The early Lincoln No. 3) this school was known as "Lincoln Center." The M.E. Church was housed here until Galon Soule gave an acre and the church was built in 1899, deeded in 1900. Lincoln Center was the first country school in the township, known in its earliest days as "Barrett School." It was also referred to as Soule, Harrison, Sager, Peron and Ideker school depending on which family had the school teacher living with them at the time.
--by Justin Herbst
Lincoln Twp No. 3 School House-- 1930s
Return to Township Index