|Home > Biographies Home > 1906 Bios|
WILLIAM W. MCCLURE.
William W. McClure located on section 4, in 1860, his property including a log house and ten acres of broken land. He afterward brought the place into fine condition, and with the exception of a year spent at Pike's Peak, made the original tract his permanent homestead.
From "Compendium and History of Cass County, Iowa." Chicago: Henry and Taylor & Co., 1906, pg. 168.
Site Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer