Benton and Clinton Morrow
Benton and Clinton Morrow came to the county in 1858, and bought three hundred and sixty acres of land---one hundred and sixty of which now comprises the Cass county fair grounds, Dickerson's Addition to Atlantic, etc. They bought of Ebenezer Craig, of Lexington, Ohio, and paid about four dollars per acre. They sold it in 1870. The Morrow brothers, in an early day, drove stage from Des Moines to Council Bluffs.
From "History of Cass County, Iowa Together With Brief Mention of Old Settlers," by Lafe Young, Atlantic, Iowa, Telegraph Steam Printing House, 1877, pg. 100.