Sunny Side School - 1884
Posted By: Pat Ryan White (email)
Date: 10/31/2020 at 15:14:05
Sunny-side school closed March 7th, with many visitors and patrons present. Miss Anna Gambell has conducted this school in a very creditable manner, and the progress of those who had attended regular showed how thorough the work had been done. A new feature of this school is its Literary Society, which had its origin in the mind of the teacher and by her guidance had become very interesting to both pupils and visitors, and formed quite a part in its educational advantages.
[“Winfield Beacon”, April 5, 1884]
Henry Documents maintained by Constance McDaniel Hall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen