[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Nicklons, Mr. and Mrs. Died 1900

NICKLONS

Posted By: Joy Moore (email)
Date: 4/20/2021 at 14:47:08

Source: Decorah Republican Nov. 22, 1900 P 2 C 2

Killed by Gas from a Coal Stove.
Two aged people named Nicklons, living at Parkersburg; Butler county, were suffocated by the escaping gas from a coal stove on Friday night last. They slept in a room off the sitting room, where the stove was.


 

Butler Obituaries maintained by Karen De Groote.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]