Oyster Shell in Throat-Remington-1910
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 4/19/2021 at 17:02:51
Decorah Public Opinion, Wednesday, Jan 12, 1910, Decorah, IA, Page: 3
Oyster Shell in Throat
While eating supper at his home in Shell Rock, Mr. S. W. Remington met with a peculiar and painful accident by swallowing a piece of oyster shell which lodged in his throat and by all effort on his part could not be dislodged. It became so painful that he went to Mercy Hospital in Iowa City, where an anesthetic was administered and by means of a hollow tube and a pair of forceps the shell was removed. It was nearly square and measured nearly on and one-fourth inches.
Butler Biographies maintained by Karen De Groote.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen