ILLUSTRATIONS AND PICTURES
THE ORIGINAL TOWN PLAT OF OSSIAN4A
FREEMAN'S GREAT WESTERN EMPORIUM, BROOKS RESIDENCE & HOTEL4B
M. E. CHURCH, OSSIAN LUTHERAN CHURCH, BANDSTAND & TOWN PUMP18A
STAVANGER CHURCH OF 1870, ST. FRANCIS DE SALES CHURCH COMPOSITE18B
THE PUBLIC SCHOOLHOUSE OF 1870, THE NEW SCHOOLHOUSE OF 189650A
THE DE SALES SCHOOLHOUSE OF 1902, DE SALES PRIMARY CLASSROOM50B
SARAH OWENS PRIMARY CLASS OF 1892, LORETTO MCGARYS 8IH GRADE, I92750C
THE OSSIAN GRADUATES OF 189850D
THE MAIN STREET FIRE AND SCHOOLHOUSE FIRE OF 189680A
AN EARLY STREET FAIR,THE STREET CARNIVAL OF 190780B
SOUTH MAIN STREET IN 1906,1910 and 1928118A
EAST MAIN ST. IN 1906, 1912 AND ABOUT 19I6118B
EAST MAIN ABOUT 1928, WEST MAIN ABOUT 1910 & 1914118C
LYDIA ST. ABOUT 1912, RAILROAD DEPOTS & WATER TOWER IN 1908118D
HORSE & BUGGY DAYS BEFORE REMOVAL OF HITCHING POSTS, THE UNIVERSALIST CHURCH AND HALL HOTEL IN 1907118E
HAUGE BROTHERS RESTAURANT, LYDIA STREET LOOKING SOUTH118F
THE H. J. ETTELDORF STORE IN 1903118G
ANDREW MEYER HOME, NORTH MAIN ABOUT 1928, BESSE EMRY'S PRIMARY ROOM OF 1911118H
THE OSSIAN BAND OF 1892, THE HEMESATH FAMILY BAND, BAND OF 1916136A
RALPH CORNELL IN BOY'S BAND UNIFORM, AN EARLY INDEPENDENCE DAY PARADE, THE OSSIAN BOOSTERS CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM OF 19I3136B
CHART LOCATING THE OSSIAN BUSINESS HOUSES207A
THE CITY OF OSSIAN IN 1948207B

Previous Illustrations and Pictures Next


This page was transcribed using ABBYY FineReader 12 to verify transcription Click Here

Please, contact the County Coordinator to submit additions or corrections.


Ossian History Home * Winneshiek IAGenWeb Home

Copyright statement

Please read the IAGenWeb Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer
~all of which applies to the Winneshiek Co. website. ~
this page was last updated on Friday, 12 May 2017
Valid HTML 4.0 Transitional