St Mary's Parochial School two-story building built in 1910.
A Catholic Church, St. Mary’s of Perpetual Help, was built around 1872 in the town of Rosemount, Warren County, Iowa. The parish had a one room parochial school house in 1904, just west of the parish house, taught by Catholic Lay teachers. From 1908 - 1966 the school was taught by Sisters of St. Francis, whose Motherhouse was in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In 1910 a two-story schoolhouse was completed where the Sisters taught Kindergarten through 8th grade. The school closed in 1966.
St Mary's Parochial School Graduation Class of 1921, Rosemount, Iowa
Back Row: Father Bartholomew Kueppenbender, Senior Mother Sophronia
Front Row (graduates): Emma Walk, Margaret Endres, Mary Greubel