Jefferson Township, Ringgold County, Iowa
Photograph contributor SRB
Keller Cemetery was established in 1856 on Benjamin KELLER’S homestead located in Jefferson Township of Ringgold
County, Iowa, north of Diagonal's Fogel Lake and approximately 1/4 mile east of county road 160th Avenue. [NW 1/4 Section 31, T70, R30]
NOTE: The land is owned by the DNR and driving to the cemetery is restricted.
A path is mown to the cemetery and the cemetery is well kept thanks to donations made by the late Bob Keller. Bob was also instrumental in renovating the cemetery to it's current condition.
Photograph contributed by Tony Mercer, May of 2012
Feature Name: Keller Cemetery
Feature Type: cemetery
Map provided by google maps
Keller Cemetery Transcriptions
with links to gravestone photographs.
Keller Cemetery page at IAGenWeb Gravestone Photograph Project
Early Keller Cemetery interments may be found
on WPA’s searchable database for Ringgold County located at:
To submit your photographs to the IAGenWeb Gravestone Photo Project, click on link directly
above, or go to IAGenWeb Gravestone Photo Project’s submission page