Muscatine County Iowa
Here is what the abbreviations in the bios stand for: far: farm; Co.: company or county; dir: dealer; IVA: Iowa Volunteer Artillery; IVC: Iowa Volunteer Cavalry; IVI: Iowa Volunteer Infantry; P.O.: Post Office; S. or Sec.: section; and st.: street.
Source: History of Muscatine County Iowa, Biographical Section, 1879, page 609
W. C. KULP, dental surgeon, Hare's Block, Second street, opposite post office; is a native of Summit Co., Ohio, and was born Jan 5, 1841; he was brought up and received his education there; he came to Iowa and located in Muscatine and studied dentistry with his brother, who came here in 1859; he afterward associated with his brother in the practice of his profession and has continued since then; he is a member of the Board of Education. Dr. Kulp married Miss Adaline R. Stuver, a native of Summit Co., Ohio, Oct. 22, 1867; they have three children--Nellie, Bertha and Maggie.
Back to Biographical Index Page
Back to 1879 Table of Contents Page
Back to the Muscatine Co. IAGenWeb Index Page