Mills County, Iowa
Edwards House
(Hotel in Glenwood)

Abraham Edwards in front of the door, his wife Sarah to the left of him. Others in the photo, probably hotel staff.

In August 1895, Albert Edwards took over the Edwards House, formerly ran by his father.

In February 1897, the hotel was purchased by Mr. J. R. Hubbel and became the...

Hubbell House
(Hotel in Glenwood)

~ Photos courtesy of Randy Rhodes

Source: Mavern Leader, August 8, 1895, page 10
Source: Malvern Leader, February 18, 1897, page 1

Return to Photographs

Return to Mills County Home

Page updated on May 20, 2019 by Karyn Techau