List of Towns, Post Offices, Landmarks, etc…
Bromley: Platted Sept. 21,
1881 by Charles E. Bromley. Located on the Iowa Central Railroad in Section 1.
A Post Office from 1882 to 1904.
Clemons Grove: Platted by
William M. Clemons and located in Section 3. Incorporated on July 18, 1903.
Also known as the town of Clemons.
Clemons: See description of
Minerva: A Post Office in
Section 3 from 1858 to 1882. Located near the present site of Clemons. The
present railroad station was established later at a point some four miles east
now in Section 5 in Marietta township.