|Marshall County, Iowa|
List of Towns, Post Offices, Landmarks, etc…
platt was named by Henry Anson and John Childs on Aug. 15, 1853. Located in
Section 26 and 35. Later renamed Marshalltown.
Marshalltown: Originally town of Marshall. See above.
Jeromeville: Laid out in 1857 in Section 24, but now included in the northeastern portion of the city of Marshalltown. Located between Main street and Woodbury street and between 5th and 7th Ave.
|(c) Copyright 2015 by Jennie Williams Pahls. Last updated on April 17, 2015.|