Marshall County, Iowa
List of Towns, Post Offices, Landmarks, etc…
: Platted June 19, 1852 by Thomas S. Brown and George Voris. Located in Section 6.
Town name was changed to Albion on Oct. 7, 1858 by decree of the district court.
: Originally the town of LaFayette. Incorporated March 23, 1870
(c) Copyright 2007 by Jennie Williams Pahls. Last updated on June 8, 2008.