St. Paul's Reformed Church
by Josiah Mast
from Atlas of Grundy County, Iowa, 1911, pg 101
St. Paul's congregation of the Reformed Church, Palermo Township, Grundy County, Iowa, was organized by Rev. John Naille, March 14, 1880. Services were held in schoolhouse No. 9 until December 11, 1892; by the combined energies of its members and community, St. Paul's Reformed Church was built under the pastorate of Rev. S. Ream. Services were held therein by the Reformed Church, until 1907, the congregation united with the First Presbyterian Church of Grundy Center.