Located at the northwest corner of Section 10 in Melrose township, this cemetery's first burial was in 1870. Daniel Sheller, a pioneer resident of Melrose township, donated a burial plot when his grandson, Harry Moore, died. This cemetery is not officially connected to the Ivester Church of the Brethren, however, many of its members choose this cemetery as their final resting place.

Headstone Photos at GPP

WPA Records from the 1930s



Name Maiden
Name
Birth Date Death Date Aged Grave Obit GPP WPA Bio Marker Inscription Military Other
Information