|Fremont County, Iowa
St. Paul's Lutheran Church
Locust Grove, Iowa
St. Paul's Lutheran Church was organized March 30, 1902, by Rev. Groenmiller.
Some three acres for a church, parsonage and cemetery were donated, by Ernest Bredenstiner,
whose farm adjoined it. The church was built in 1902, by German immigrants, who settled in this area and followed the Lutheran faith.
The cemetery was dedicated on August 28, 1902, the same day the church was dedicated.