History of Woodburn
The Woodburn Baptists built a church in 1882 at a cost of $1,000 through the efforts of Rev. George W. Smith, the only pastor the church had. It was bult in Lot 14 of Coppock's Addition to Woodburn and was bought and moved away about 1903.
Source: History of Clarke County, Lynette Davis
Otter Creek Primitive
(no longer available)
Thanks to the Primitive Baptist Library for this link
Graphics courtesy of: Christian Media
Return to Church Directory