History of Ottawa
United Brethren Church
A United Brethren Church was established at Ottawa in section 23 of Jackson Township. It was built in 1890 and dedicated June 8, 1890. The U.B. Church was on the southwest side of the intersection between Hwy. 34 and R69, down the road from the intersection. It was used as a community building after services were discontinued and dances were held there. The church was bought by Earl Mason in 1931 and made into his garage business.
Source: Lynette Davis
Graphics courtesy of: Christian Media
Return to Church Directory