Cerro Gordo County Iowa
Part of the IaGenWeb Project
Mason Township, Cerro Gordo County, Iowa
The Globe Gazette
[Section 8, Page 11] The Olivet Methodist Church, built in 1913 at 20th and S. Federal, was part of the efforts of the First Methodist Church to provide places of worship in the outlying areas. in 1915 Olivet was organized with its own minister. Later it was merged with the Zion Methodist to form the present Wesley Methodist Church.
Zion and Olivet Methodist Churches merged with Wesley Methodist church in 1936.
Submission by Sharon R. Becker, January of 2015
Return to Cerro Gordo Church Index Page Return to Cerro Gordo Home Page