Cerro Gordo County Iowa
Part of the IaGenWeb Project

          

 

1883 History of
Franklin and Cerro Gordo Counties, Iowa

WILLIAM A. RUGG

William A. RUGG, editor and proprietor of the Phonograph, was a native of Winnebago Co., Ill., born in 1854. He was brought up on a farm, where he remained until of age. He came to Iowa in 1875, lived in Floyd county, at Rockford, for two or three years, and removed to Rockwell in 1879, and at once became connected with the Phonograph. He is a good writer, well educated and posted, and is popular among all classes.

SOURCE: History of Franklin and Cerro Gordo Counties, Iowa. p. 672. Union Publishing Co. Springfield IL. 1883.

Transcription by Sharon R. Becker, February of 2011

 

 

  • Return to 1883 Biographies Index Page

  • Return to 1883 History Index Page

  • Return to Cerro Gordo Home Page

  •  


    © Copyright 1996-
    Cerro Gordo Co. IAGenWeb Project
    All rights Reserved.