Oakwood a.k.a. Lewis Cemetery is located in the southern portion of Section 11, Cass Township. It was organized in 1867.|
This cemetery was recently walked by Billie Taylor-McLaren and all visible stones in the eastern (older) half were recorded. Billie's transcription of the eastern half may be viewed below. The transcription is alphabetized by surname, with unreadable and unknown surnames and stones listed last.