|Home > Biographies Home > 1906 Bios|
JAMES S. MORGAN.
James S. Morgan located on section 7 in the year 1864, first coming to Iowa from the Buckeye State in 1856. In 1856 he entered the eighty acres on which he resided, with an adjoining "eighty" on section 8, but, as stated, he did not come to Franklin township to live until 1864. He afterward added to his property until he was the owner of 245 acres of finely improved land.
From "Compendium and History of Cass County, Iowa." Chicago: Henry and Taylor & Co., 1906, pg. 168.
Site Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer