Church Directory

Evangelisch Lutherische Unierte Gemeinde von Pleasant Valley

The following records are from the Evangelisch Lutherische Unierte Gemeinde von Pleasant Valley, a German Lutheran Church with records dating back to 1873. In 1882 the congregation became a member of the Evangelical Synod of North America. Today the name of the church is First United Church of Christ of Pleasant Valley. The church is located in the country, the address is Clarksville. Georgia Nuehring Bruns of Bremer County transcribed these records for Butler County researchers.

 

United Brethren Church of Bristow

This church was closed in 1960. Marilyn Harms rescued what records were left in the church. Years later, Janice Neal Schumacher and her daughter Suzanne Torkelson received Marilyn's permission to copy them.