[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Son of Mr. and Mrs. Will McMahan, Scalded-1895

MCMAHAN

Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 3/29/2020 at 13:11:47

Cascade Pioneer, published in Cascade, Iowa on Friday, May 31th, 1895

The three year old son of Mr. and Mrs. Will McMahan at Creston fell into a tub of boiling water and was scalded so seriously that death resulted.


 

Union Obituaries maintained by Kathy Parmenter.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]