[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Robert E. Van Court


Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 8/20/2019 at 09:15:04

Manchester Democrat, Wednesday, Jan 29, 1902, Manchester, IA, Page: 3

Robert E. Van Court, a Newton inventor, came near losing his life from ptomaine poisoning due to eating part of a can of tomatoes. Two physicians worked with the man several hours and he suffered terrible agony.


Jasper Documents maintained by Barbara Hug.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]