The Sabula Poisoning-1895
STATE BOARD OF HEALTH
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 4/19/2020 at 21:24:51
Cascade Pioneer, Published in Cascade, Iowa, Friday, November 22th, 1895
The Sabula Poisoning
At a recent meeting in Des Moines of the State Board of Health the case of poisoning the 108 guests at a wedding at Sabula, with eight deaths, was fully discussed, and the cause attributed to pressed chicken which had become putrid. Investigation for trichinae gave negative results, as did also search for poisonous ice cream.
Jackson Documents maintained by Constance McDaniel Hall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen