McNulty House, Bellevue
Posted By: Ken Wright (email)
Date: 3/4/2009 at 21:31:06
Maquoketa Sentinel, July 19, 1855.
MCNULTY HOUSE, BELLEVUE-
It will be seen by references to an advertisement in another column, that the name of Sublett House has been changed to that of McNulty. It has been refitted and thoroughly renovated and is now ready for the reception of guests. Mr. McNulty, the proprietor, is highly recommended as not only being one of the most obliging and polite landlords, but one of the best caterers in the west, as his table will at all times indicate. His charges are very reasonable and we would advise all visiting Bellevue, to give the McNulty House a call.
Jackson Documents maintained by Constance McDaniel Hall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen