[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Mrs. A. C. Heynen-1900


Posted By: Cheryl Locher Moonen (email)
Date: 3/26/2017 at 22:06:38

The Clinton Mirror
W. D. Eaton, Editor
Clinton, Iowa, January 13, 1900

Mrs. A. C. Heynen was quite severely scalded while at work in her kitchen, Thursday evening. She was in the act of removing a kettle of potatoes from the stove, when she was seized with a fainting spell and fell backwards turning the boiling water onto her person, badly scalding one arm. Her hosts of friends hope to see her recover from her injury. Maquoketa Record.


Jackson Biographies maintained by Constance McDaniel Hall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]