[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

SHAW, Bud M. 1902 - 1904

SHAW

Posted By: Joy Moore (email)
Date: 8/3/2019 at 17:14:52

Source: Decorah Republican Nov. 24, 1904 Page 2

Drank Gasoline and Died.
Bud M. Shaw, the 2-year old son of Mr. and Mrs. H. M. Shaw of Oelwein, died on the 10th inst. from drinking a small quantity of gasoline, drawn from a can that was in his reach. The mother and son had just arrived at home, and while she was removing her wraps the lad got at the can and drank enough to cause death in forty minutes.


 

Fayette Obituaries maintained by Constance Diamond.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen

[ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]