BOLSINGER, WELSH, LESTER, HOOK
Posted By: Ralph Beckett (email)
Date: 11/21/2006 at 10:17:36
Lookimg for someone who can check Bolsinger Cemetery, and provide information for burial of Phillip Bolsinger and wife Mary Jane (Nelson) Bolsinger burial in this cemetery. does not show
up on web site for Bolsinger Cemetery, Clayton Co., Iowa site, nor any other cemetery web site
in Clayton County. Phillip & Mary, parents of John "Jackson" Bolsinger, which does show on Bolsinger Cemetery site. Phillip Bolsinger
Born 1795, Pennsylvania; died September 16, 1871, Iowa. Married Mary Jane Nelson (born about 1806, Maryland; died March, 1872)Both are buried Bolsinger Cemetary, Colesburg, Iowa. In 1850 and
1860 they resided McClellandtown, German Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania. Came to Iowa in the middle 1860s. In 1870 they resided Clayton County, Iowa. Neither could read or write.
The above is the information which I have. However, Phillip may have been middle name, or may not have property and etc.
My wife Janice needs for DAR. Ralph J. Beckett
1. GEORGE2 BOLSINGER (CHRISTOPHER1) was born April 26, 1752 in Frederick Co., Maryland, and died June 19, 1832 in German Twp., Fayette Co., Pennsylvania. He married ELIZABETH KEENER 1780. She died 1846 in German Twp., Fayette Co., Pennsylvania. Burials: Leckley's Graveyard, McCellandtown, Fayette Co., Pennsylvania
2. PHILLIP3 BOLSINGER (GEORGE2, CHRISTOPHER1) was born July 24, 1794 in German Twp., Fayette Co., Pennsylvania, and died September 16, 1871 in Mallory Twp., Clayton Co., Iowa. He married MARY JANE NELSON. She was born 1806 in Maryland, and died March 30, 1872. Burials: Bolsinger Cemetery, Colesburg, Delaware Co., Iowa
3. JOHN "JACKSON"4 BOLSINGER (PHILLIP3, GEORGE2, CHRISTOPHER1) was born January 10, 1839 in Uniontown, Fayette Co., Pennsylvania, and died February 28, 1921 in Millville, Clayton Co., Iowa. He married (1) MARY CHRISTOPHER September 23, 1860. She died March 30, 1872. He married (2) MINA HART August 09, 1868 in Iowa, daughter of JOHN HART and LEAH SLOAT. She was born October 22, 1850 in Ripley Twp., Holmes Co., Ohio, and died July 03, 1938 in Graham, Millville Twp., Clayton Co., Iowa. Burials: Bolsinger Cemetery, Colesburg, Delaware Co., Iowa
4. RHODA MAE5 BOLSINGER (JOHN "JACKSON"4, PHILLIP3, GEORGE2, CHRISTOPHER1) was born August 07, 1884 in Graham, Millville Twp., Clayton Co., Iowa, and died April 19, 1981 in Luthern Home, New Rockford, Eddy Co., North Dakota. She married MARION DAMON LESTER May 03, 1903 in Turkey River, Clayton Co., Iowa, son of HENRY LESTER and SARAH WELSH. He was born February 02, 1885 in Turkey River, Millville Twp., Clayton Co., Iowa, and died February 23, 1955 in Jamestown Hospital, Stutsman Co., North Dakota. Burials: Highland Home Cemetery, Jamestown, Stutsman Co., North Dakota
5. GLADYS RUTH5 LESTER (MARION DAMON4, HENRY LANDON3, FRANKLIN JEAN2, JOSEPH1 LISTER) was born April 04, 1911 in Adrian Twp., LaMoure Co., North Dakota, and died June 27, 2001 in Jamestown, Stutsman Co., North Dakota. She married ALEXANDER GEORGE CUMBER December 20, 1932 in Jamestown, North Dakota., son of LOUIS CUMBER and BARBARA CUMBER. He was born March 08, 1907 in Montpelier, Corwin Twp., Stutsman Co., North Dakota, and died October 18, 1975 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Burials: Sunset Memorial Garden, Jamestown, North Dakota
6. JANICE CAROL7 CUMBER (ALEXANDER GEORGE6, LOUIS ALEXANDER LUDOVICI5, JEAN HUBERT4 COMBRE, PIERRE ALEXANDER JOSEPH3, JEAN JOSEPH2, JOSEPH1) was born May 01, 1937 in Jamestown, North Dakota. She married (1) DEL EASTON. She married (2) RALPH JOHN BECKETT November 21, 1994 in Rev. Carl Rice, Baptist Church, Lovell, Big Horn Co., Wyoming, son of CLYDE BECKETT and ELSIE FULKMAN. He was born May 31, 1942 in Park Todd House, Boggsville, Armstrong Co., Pennsylvania, Home of maternal grandparents.
Messages In This Thread
Clayton Queries maintained by Sharyl Ferrall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen