Mrs. M. B. "Elizabeth J." Corbin died 1895
Posted By: cheryl Locher moonen (email)
Date: 4/2/2020 at 05:24:29
Cascade Pioneer, published in Cascade, Iowa on Friday, July 19th, 1895
Fatally Burned by Gasoline
Mrs. M. B. Corbin, wife of Dr. Corbin, a well-known citizen of Hazelton, was fatally burned at her home in that city while heating paint over a stove. She poured gasoline, supposing it to be turpentine. An explosion followed, and Mrs. Corbinís clothing caught fire. She retained consciousness several hours when she died in great agony.
Buchanan Obituaries maintained by Cindy Marshall.
WebBBS 4.33 Genealogy Modification Package by WebJourneymen